Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bulkie Genes!

My mom purchases in bulk and then passes it on.  My latest gift from my mom, a huge package of paper towels.  We had 2 new rolls in the cabinets, but she did not find them--so now, we have 6 new rolls.  She also likes to give me soap in bulk.  I am not sure how I feel about this.  Are we a messy, dirty family?  My mom is giving me a complex! 

Am I a bulk buyer too?  Is bulk in my genes?  I do enjoy a good stroll through Sam's, but who doesn't.  (I will use those 3 giant bottles of ketchup, so don't judge me.)  My grandmother on my dad's side buys bulk in socks and cup towels, we get them every year for Christmas.  All the girls get cup towels, the boys socks.  I guess with 7 kids and triple that in grandchildren, bulk is a way of life.

I really am thinking way to hard about this.  Kevin swears I buy his socks and underwear in bulk.  His theory is --If I buy him 30 pairs, I only have to do his laundry once a month.  (That is genius if you ask me!)  I'm just trying to make sure he has stylish options, whether it be polar bear boxers or plaids, he is covered. 

I think I am not so bad with bulk purchases, unless shoes count!

1 comment:

  1. Shoes.....I love shoes too....I agree shoes must be bought in bulk....but in all the different colors!

    ReplyDelete