Sunday, November 14, 2010

I Spanx I Can

As Thanksgiving comes closer, with all the home cooked goodness we are about to partake in, the more reliant I will become on my Spanx.  (For the few guys that may read my blog, a Spanx is a constricting undergarment that helps keep you held in)  How many of you go to try on clothes and think I may be able to wear this with my Spanx?  I do all the time, only for me, it is more like ---With the right mirror & the lighting just so, and if I suck this in and have my Spanx...I might look pretty good in this!

How did guys get so lucky?  No Spanx, No Make up, No heels.  Just shower, dress and go?  So unfair.  I think there should be one day a year where guys are required to take at least  1 1/2 hours to get ready.  They should be required to wear make up on this day and heels, maybe even pantyhose and a skirt.  We could call it "I Appreciate Women Day" or maybe "I Feel Pretty Day."  No sports logo clothing permitted please.  My minds not made up yet on whether they should have to shave their legs on this new found holiday.  (Guys, quit your belly aching, it will grow back!)

I know, some of you may say, why not just spend the day without heels and make up and all the works?  I have those days and they are spent at home, where no one can see!  I am doing you a favor by putting my make up on to go to soccer games.  I was made to accesorize!

No comments:

Post a Comment