Monday, September 5, 2011

Splurge

Last night I got to have a Splurge Party!  What is a Splurge party you ask, a Splurge Party is a private shopping party at Maurice's.  A while back I was in the store shopping and a sales associate asked me if I would be interested in hosting one.  (Peyton said, "Mom, you know you shop at a store to much if they offer you a shopping party.")   Any one can have one.  The hostess gets 30% discount and all guests get 15%.  They will provide invites and swag bags for your guests.  You can provide snacks to munch on while your guests shop.  They will close the store and let your guests shop for 2 hours.  I had about 9 guests for mine.  It was so much fun!

I really planned on having more pics from the party, but I got caught up in the shopping!  The best thing is the store gets a new inventory every 2 weeks, so one of your friends can have a party in a few weeks with all new stuff!  Maurice also does a punch card for every $10 you spend you get a punch and get $10 for each card you fill.  When you have a party, you get double punches.

The haul : 

I got a cute bat wing shirt, a color block shirt, military jacket and tank and a really cute print dress.  They were also having a buy one get one 1/2 off on jewelry, so I got a couple of necklaces.

I have gotten the opportunity to have some really cool experiences this year!   There still 3 months left in the year and I can only wonder ---What opportunity might come knocking on my door?  I will keep my eyes open for blessings to come.  We have a girl road trip coming next weekend to go to Lubbock and see Beth Moore!   


No comments:

Post a Comment