Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Haul

The other thing that made our trip to Oklahoma so fun, besides the continuous witty banter and laughing, was the shopping!  We actually got our shopping started on the way to Oklahoma, there just happened to be a T J Maxx behind the Olive Garden in Wichita Falls.  Since we were already in the parking lot, we were obligated to stop and check it out --after all we do not have a T J Maxx in Odessa.  We needed to investigate. (I am good at finding good reasons to stop and shop)  Kim got some really cute shoes and a phone charger for the car.  I got some cute floral shoes and and a pale pink, silk shirt. We also found our selves in Target at 10:00, looking for a toothbrush and I found a really cute ring.  (I love Target)   

We started our Saturday morning off with driving from Norman to Oklahoma City.  It was huge, lots of clovers to drive around in circles on.  We made our way to Penn Square Mall (a double decker), it had to be good if PW recommended it.  We ate lunch at this Mexican food cantina place, very fancy.  I took a pic of Kim.

 We started out with Charlotte Russe and found black lace print shirt and a long gold sparkly chain necklace and earrings.  Every piece under $10 bucks.  We spent the most time in Macy's, I found my find of the day.  A brown floral chiffon type shirt for $9 regularly $68.  We then went to Sephora.  They made things way to easy in this store, handing me a little basket to fill up and carry around.  I spent more here than I did at any of the clothing stores!  My sticker price shocker item of the day was some Nars eyeshadow that I looked at the receipt after the fact and realized I paid $33 for.  I also got some Avian face spritzer ( need a fresh up, ask me for a spritz), some Sephora eye shadow, a hair pony tail holder that matches my color and a heated eyelash curler.(the jury is still out on whether this thing really works)  If you spend a lot of money in their store, they give you free samples. 
I came back with some money still in my wallet, so all in all , a good haul!

2 comments:

  1. You should start a shopping blog! Yall are such smart shoppers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim got some really cute clothes too.

    ReplyDelete