Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Secret Confessions

Well, look at you!  How quickly did you click on that headline?  Why is it we are always drawn to those kinds of headlines?  I am as guilty as the next person to know all the dirt on someone--human nature.  I want to be above it, I really do, but alas, that is not the case.  You just get sucked in to think that you are going to know what that person is really like if you know their deep dark secrets.
So here you go, I am going to reveal somethings about me that you may or may not know.  Deep, dark secrets not for the faint of heart.  Be gentle in your judgement of me please.

1.  Sometimes, when it's slow in the office at my job, I chair dance.

2.  YES, I did lick the spoon!

3.  I just told you I deleted that pic of you on my phone, but I really still have it.

4.  I like the weird, bottom layer of bean dip in the can.(Once again, don't judge me.)

5.  I do not like balled up tinfoil, straw wrappers or trash on the table when I am eating.  (I am pretty phobic about it.)

6.  I sometimes wear mismatched socks.

7.  YES, I did eat the last one.

8.  I may have volunteered you for something.  (Oh come on, it will be fun!  This is what I always say to talk you in to it)

9.  No, it did not really look good.

10. I may be wanted in Oklahoma for unpaid toll fairs.

11. I secretly keep a stash of........WAIT A MINUTE...you didn't think I would give up all my secrets did you?  

It's your turn to reveal one of your deep, dark secrets.  Go on, post it on this blog or on the facebook link.  Oh come on, you know it will be fun to get it off your chest!

No comments:

Post a Comment