Wednesday, February 9, 2011

An Explanation of my Exclamations!

So I have been writing my blog for a little over 6 months now, and in looking back at my titles, I noticed I have alot of exclamations!  In honor of my love of the exclamation, this entire blog will be written using only the exclamation as punctuation! (Say that 5 times fast!)  There are also alot of exclamations in my writing!  Let me explain!  By the way, I am not yelling at you, I am just really excited!  (IF I WERE YELLING AT YOU, IT WOULD BE ALL CAPS!)

This is my explanation for using the exclamation so much!
If you know me, you know I use my hands alot when I talk!  I get pretty animated sometimes when I am telling a story!  The exclamation lets me express that!  For those of you who enjoy a toned down blog, that's not me!

In review, I now have 12 followers (13 if I count myself)!
That's pretty awesome in my opinion!  I have been able to write at least one blog a week!  So far, blogging has been instant gratification for me!  You get to come up with something creative, that represents you, and it only takes about 20 minutes!  I hope you enjoy them and I appreciate each & every one of you reading them, even the silly ones like this!

Live life with exclamation!

No comments:

Post a Comment