Thursday, February 24, 2011

Whewww!

Do you ever feel like you are chasing your life?  This is what kind of week I have had this week.  So busy that I am trying to keep up!  We started our week with a birthday party for my sister-in-law and brother-in-law at our house on Sunday. (Good times with 17 family peeps)  Monday was President's day and we celebrated by singing Hail to the Chief and wearing our Patriotic pants....NOT REALLY, I don't have patriotic pants.  We met the Davissons for lunch at Chick-Fil-A and then went to see Gnomeo & Juliet. (Kevin decided to add to Monday by mounting two 60 inch flat screens at our church and rewiring the sound system with his brother and then taking kids to play Frisbee golf)  We got back in to the swing of things on Tuesday with school and work and dance lessons.  Today I went to an openhouse in Midland and then to an Education Committee Meeting at church tonight.  This weekend we are going to a hockey game Saturday night and Seussical the Musical Sunday afternoon.  (Time to take a breathe!)

Although I have been (will be) extremely busy, I don't know that it is really blog worthy.  Sometimes, it is hard to find bloggable stuff in daily life.  I just hit a brick wall of bloggers writer block, I think because I haven't had time to think this week.  I do have an exciting event coming up next week.  I am going on a girl trip with Kim to Norman, OK.  I got my OK brochures in the mail today from the visitors bureau.(Yeah, that's right, I am nerdy enough to request pamphlets)  More to come in future blogs about this little adventure, it is definitely blog worthy.

Meantime, desperate times call for desperate measures-a trip to Gigi's cupcakes to take the edge off. I am going for a sugar high rather than curling up in the fetal position!  Aww, happiness! 

              Sometimes cupcakes make everything better. 

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes you just have to make events in your life blogworthy....today this blog was believable and bloggable....hope next week is filled with blogibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are blogs on the horizon, I can feel it Margie! Honest to blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Margie!!! And those cupcakes look yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete