Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloweenie!


I lovvvve Halloween!  I love the change in temperatures and the crispness in the night air.  I love the costumes, what an awesome way to show your creativity.  I love the decorations, so this year I decided to make a Halloween grapevine and fill it with all kinds of fun Halloweenie stuff.


I love the movies, and telling my kids ghost stories and being scary (no comments from the peanut gallery please about me being scary all year around).  We have always taught our kids it is okay to be scared...what do I mean, it can be fun to be scared by someone because you are empowered to know that we will not let anything bad happen in that situation.  The reality of ghouls and goblins and all those things are that they are fiction.



Last year, Peyton ran through the Haunted House with her dad.  Hayden says he will go in with them this year--so I am going to have to see if I can empower myself to go with them.  I still have zombie memories from all of the Haunted Houses my friend Dawn and I went through as teenagers.  My children love to be scared!


So as Kevin carves his pumpkins and my kids go to bed and contemplate what kind of candy they are going to get this weekend...Have a fabulous Halloweenie and keep it fun!

The Halloween Kidds

No comments:

Post a Comment