Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Guns, Money & Eyeballs

Guns, Money and Eyeballs...no I am not watching "The Sopranos" and no I do not have mob connections.  I am talking about the arsenal I have in my washing machine.   

When ever I do Hayden's laundry, I am always sure I will find something interesting.  What a blessing!  I am in no hurry to move into the next phase of pocket stuff in the wash because the stuff I find now means he still likes juice pouches, transformer underwear (don't tell him I told you) and hot wheels.  It means he still has that little, sweet voice that hasn't changed yet.  That little voice that yells, "Have a super duper day mom, I love you!" as he is walking out the door to go to school.


Now I admit it was not pleasant finding the remnants of a mini chocolate candy bar all over my whites(pig wrestling comes to mind), but those sweet words that I hear every morning are enough to forgive and forget.


  Even though he told me tonight that my singing in the kitchen was disturbing his meal. (Everybody is critic these days)   
                     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment