Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAHA!

I recently went to a baby shower for my sister's roomie.  While there, I got to also visit with her mom.  We do not get to see each other very often, but thanks to modern technology, we are friends on Facebook. (I don't want to embarrass them, so names are being withheld to protect the innocent.)  Her mom caught me in the corridor and let me know how much she enjoys my little ol' blog.  She said when she reads it, it makes her laugh and smile.  Can I just say what an incredibly humbling experience this is....someone telling me that I made them smile or laugh is just about the best compliment I could get.  If that is the case, this blog has served a purpose. (Not just a crazy, creative outlet for me)

My profile says that I believe that humor is the lubricant of life, it makes everything go smoother.  This is so true!  No matter how bad of a day you are having, how achy your body might be, how sleep deprived you are, one good laugh or smile can make it turn for the better.  If the gift of children does not make you laugh at yourself, I don't know what will.  They are the first ones to catch every detail of what you say and relay it at the most inappropriate times....my children are great about doing this in church. 

Type "Laugh" or "Smile" on your images on your computer, you can't help but smile when you see others doing it.  Offer this gift to others, one smile can be so contagious.   Even if you smile at a stranger, they usually will return a smile and it didn't cost you anything to give.



No comments:

Post a Comment